Sunday 16 May 2010

FISHYMEDIA: Resources for AQA A2/AS media studies

This blog will exist to provide resources, information, inspiration, and guidance for my own students but if any other folker [student or teacher] can use the information contained here...fill your digital boots. I intend to post podcasts, video clips, student work, coursework guidance,word documents, exemplar essays, production advice etc. The aim of this blog is to help navigate my AS/A2 students through the rigour of the course and allow them to produce the most original and impressive work that they are capable of creating.This year's course is stumbling towards conclusion and my aim is to make this blog relevant to students beginning their A2/AS course in September 2010 and provide revision material for students sitting the A2/AS June 10 exams. Any material i use in class will be posted on fishymedia.

Although the specific aim of this blog is to broaden the media education of my own students, I hope that the material posted here will be useful to ALL students and teachers.

WELCOME TO FISHYMEDIA. LET'S START STINKING.

No comments:

Post a Comment