Tuesday 18 November 2014

YEAR 12 LESSON NINETEEN [18th Nov 14]: Homework

















This was the final formal creative session that will be provided for the Adelphi task. Students need to send me their complete films before Friday's session. Students have had more than enough lesson time to complete this task. Some of the work is fantastic. The two finished pieces that were sent to me today are impressive. Well done James and Louis. I look forward to ALL student films being uploaded to my google classroom account.
The moaning techno bores were the only negative feature linked to this first creative experience. All I can say is that a bad artist blames the tools. Below is a film of mine that was premiered last week in Hull at the post-production party for The 2014 Humber Street Sesh. I created this film using all the tools that have been available to students throughout this task. Please feel free to ask me any questions relating to the creation of this documentary. Click on link below:
http://vimeo.com/111727016

















HOMEWORK:
Think of an idea that can be used for a filming task on Friday. It needs to be 6th Form related as this is the only location we have within which to work. Trailer to promote the sixth form? Advice for Year 11? YOU DECIDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment