Sunday 27 March 2016

YEAR 13 Thursday 24th March 2016..last lesson of the term.
















This last session was basically me moaning about work ethic. 50% of the course is linked to your coursework. If you do not take your coursework seriously you are in danger of receiving a very low grade. I have not been impressed by the attitude toward the construction of coursework.

HOMEWORK:
RIGHT THEN. The next two weeks are not a break. This is the time when students send me their CRITICAL INVESTIGATION so I can check and guide content. I expect some serious email ACTION. THREE students remain a MASSIVE concern as I feel that they have wasted far too much time pontificating and pretending to be students when they should have been producing work. My comments in the final lesson captured exactly how I feel. I give sincere praise when it is due but, equally, when you need a kick up the arse, I will administer the boot. Some of you need the boot.
THIS IS MAKE OR BREAK TIME FOR SOME PEOPLE IN THIS CLASS. I think that the success of the final A2 results rest on the amount of work you offer over the next two weeks when we are not at school. THIS WILL INVOLVE INDEPENDENT STUDY and CRITICAL AUTONOMY.

STUDENTS ALSO NEED TO BE CONSTRUCTING THEIR LINKED PRODUCTIONS.

DO THE WORK. THE SUCCESS OF YOUR FINAL GRADE MAY DEPEND ON THE WORK YOU PRODUCE BEFORE WE RETURN TO The Pauline Quirke Academy of Corporate Nonsense.

I WILL BE IN SCHOOL FROM 11am until 3pm on the Wednesday before we return to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment