Wednesday 1 June 2011

YEAR 13 LESSON TWENTY NINE [25th May 11]: Homework.


The final lesson. So that's it folks! Revision needs to be extensive and precise. This final lesson was all about revision guidance. Make sure you are capable of discussing an institution that has flourished in the digital age, and are able to refer to institutions that have struggled to adapt to the demands of new digital media. Why have they struggled? The BBC...Napster....Murdoch's paywall...you know what you need to revise. It is all on the A3 sheet I gave you in this lesson. If you revise all these areas, you will be fine.

GOOD LUCK FIENDS. YOU ARE A GREAT BUNCH. GET REVISING.

Any problems, pop into school or e-mail me at the usual address.

If I had had enough money I would have bought you all this wonderful and dazzling gift that I recently spotted in Bridlington. However I didn't have the 50p required to purchase half-a- dozen D O'D plates with matching D O'D mug! Shame.

MLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment