Monday 2 March 2015

YEAR 12 LESSON 38/39 [24th/27th Feb]: Homework

WE are using these sessions to construct coursework. I now need to see examples of print media and broadcast media. If students are struggling to organise broadcast media, they need to show me examples of print media. If students are constructing e-media...they need to send me the working link. I also want to see evidence of research.

Marnie...here are some examples of the layering that we discussed on Friday...The Photography needs to be creative...








































Hannah...here is an old example of STILL IMAGES used in a cop drama introduction:
The Sweeney intro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99O6oTJVHo
I know it not the 'horror' genre but it is possible to create a sense of dramatic tension using only still images. Not sure if this helps!!

HOMEWORK: COURSEWORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment