Friday 6 March 2015

YEAR 12 LESSON FORTY/FORTY-ONE [ 3rd/6th March 15]: Homework.

We are still using lesson time to construct COURSEWORK. Most students are clearly producing some magnificent work but a minority of the class really need to start producing media. I am 'DONE' with listening to ideas. Talk is meaningless. I now want to see print media , broadcast media and evidence of research. Sooo...on Tuesday students need to:
  • SHOW ME EVIDENCE OF RESEARCH.
  • STUDENTS CONSTRUCTING WEBSITES NEED TO POST ME THE ACTIVE LINK TO THE SITE.
  • I WANT TO SEE EVIDENCE OF PRINT MEDIA. I WANT TO SEE TEXT AND IMAGE. DON'T SHOW ME A PHOTOGRAPH...I WANT TO SEE PRINT MEDIA.
A couple of students are beginning to worry me so stop talking...and DO.

HOMEWORK: Construct coursework.

No comments:

Post a Comment