Saturday 15 March 2014

YEAR 12 LESSON FORTY-TWO [13th March 14]: Homework













The aim of this session was to explore issues relating to the cross-media study and also reinforce the idea that IT IS COURSEWORK TIME. The next two weeks will not be formal lessons but I expect students to visit me with issues relating to coursework. On MONDAY I expect ALL students to visit me to show me work. WHERE ARE YOU CAMERON? YOU NEED TO VISIT MY WORLD TO PROVE YOU ARE CONSTRUCTING YOUR E-MEDIA. Simon...don't forget our appointment on Monday. ALL STUDENTS NEED TO CONVINCE ME THAT THEY ARE CONFRONTING THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE BRIEF. E-mail work to me. I need to see some evidence of creativity and engagement. I expect all students to make the effort to come and see me on Monday. You need to convince me that you are producing work.

HOMEWORK: COMPLETE COURSEWORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment