Saturday 15 March 2014

YEAR 13 LESSON FORTY-THREE/FORTY FOUR [11th/14th March 14]: Homework












The aim of these two sessions was to discuss issues relating to MEST3 Section B and reinforce the idea that IT IS TIME TO CONSTRUCT COURSEWORK. Friday's session was a one-on-one with three students. The next two weeks will not be formal media lessons as I expect students to be constructing coursework. I want students to bombard me with Critical Investigations and students need to be constructing LINKED PRODUCTIONS. The next two weeks are MASSIVE.
HARRISON...YOU NEED TO SEE ME. I WANT TO SEE EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE CONSTRUCTING WORK.
HOMEWORK: CONSTRUCT COURSEWORK.
On Tuesday I want to see Jess, Beth, Liam, Tom, Ed and Harrison during our lesson [period five]. Liam, Tom and Ed need to show me that they have developed their critical investigations as discussed today.
50% of your final grade is now your responsibility. DO IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment