Saturday 31 January 2015

THANK YOU..

















Earlier this week this blog received its 100 000th hit. Many thanks to all the teachers and students who have bothered to contact me over the years to thank me for creating this resource. The blog is for EVERYONE, not just my own students.
I started FISHYMEDIA because I attended an AQA Media meeting in Manchester and found myself sat next to a young teacher who had been told that she would be teaching Media Studies A Level. She  was worried about teaching the course because of a lack of resources. She was an English teacher and was extremely anxious about the responsibility of delivering a credible media course. I travelled back to Hull after the meeting and created the blog when I returned to The People's Republic of East Yorkshire. I wonder if that teacher ever used the blog? Hope so.
ONWARD.
Cheers folks
Chimpnimsky x

No comments:

Post a Comment