Wednesday 25 May 2016

YEAR 13 HALF-TERM REVISION SESSION...

























WE have agreed to meet on THURSDAY 10 til 12. THIS SESSION WILL ONLY TAKE PLACE IF I RECEIVE FIVE SECTION B ESSAYS before THURSDAY. YOU HAVE ALL THE PAST QUESTIONS SO PRODUCE SOME '60 Minute' essays.
Some of the students who seem to think attendance is optional might like to send me two essays...just to make sure this revision session takes place. I have spoken with a couple of students and they know that if they do not send me any work before Thursday they will not be attending the revision session. THIS WILL BE THE LAST GROUP SESSION OF YEAR 13. The content and quality of your written work will inform the content of this session which is why I need to receive written work. I cannot gauge the quality of student understanding if I do not receive some written work. The recent Case Studies were far too brief and lacked convincing A2 detail.
COME ON FOLKS....WE NEED TO RAISE THE GAME. IT IS TIME TO BE SERIOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment