Wednesday 4 May 2016

YEAR 13 Tuesday 3rd May 16

This session was a 30 minute session due to the fact that I was moderating Y12 coursework.
HOMEWORK:
Produce a written response to the question:
SHOULD THE MEDIA BE REGULATED?
We have discussed possible content for this question. This task requires Independent Research and Critical Autonomy. There are many ways of answering this question. We have discussed banned adverts, media theory that suggests that the media can influence human behaviour, the digital world and how self-regulation may be the new model of regulation etc etc. I require a structured and relevant written response to this question. I expect a four/five paragraph response. You will be able to use this as a resource as we approach the examination.
I have made my feelings relating to the coursework perfectly clear. I EXPECT ALL STUDENTS TO COMPLETE THIS TASK.

No comments:

Post a Comment